To determine if you are a good candidate for executive coaching, ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I ready to grow personally and professionally?
- Am I willing to invest time, money, and energy to take better care of myself and create the life I want?
- Am I open to trying new ideas and looking at things from a different perspective?
- Am I ready to let go of strategies, processes, and beliefs that no longer work for me?
- Am I ready to create and clarify a compelling vision for the future?
- Am I ready to take action on that vision?
- Am I willing to discover beliefs that are holding me back?
- Am I ready to create a great habit of self-discipline?
- Am I ready to create balance in my work and home life?
If you answered “Yes” to 5 or more of the questions above, you are definitely ready to pursue the coaching process.
Take that first step!
Go to the Contact Us page and sign up for a free introductory session.